About The Hyatt Regency Sydney
A career as an Audit Manager with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Australia’s largest hotel and our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun! We are looking for an Audit Manager to join the finance team.
About the Department
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance department looks after all financial transactions that occur in the hotel including accounts payable and accounts receivable along with purchasing and stores.
The ideal candidate:
• Strong systems experience mostly OPERA, Micros/Simphony and Birchstreet is highly favourable
• Previous inventory auditing/management experience
• Tertiary studies in Finance-Accounting Major (highly favourable)
• Previous hotel experience is preferred
• Full time commitment of 38 hours per week (7 Day rotating roster)
• A great team player
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Career progression
• CBD Location
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Dry Cleaning
• A busy work environment where no two days are the same
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible