At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is the largest upscale full service hotel in Australia with a total of 892 rooms. The hotel also features our Regency club lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3,700 square meters of new state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
We are looking for an experienced barista to join our team in Jackalberry. We are looking for someone who has a passion for working in the hospitality industry and is wanting to experience something new. Being our barista we want you to be confident behind the machine to tackle a busy morning rush whilst ensuring consistency.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• At least 1 year experience working as a barista
• Previous floor experience in a similar environment
• Current RSA
• Availability to work a 7 day rotating roster
• Excellent presentation and grooming standards
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
Our Expectations include:
• Excellent presentation and grooming
• Proven ability to work autonomously
• Strong communication skills
• Must be available to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning shift and evening shifts.
• Full Australian Working Rights is essential
Benefits for working with Hyatt include
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Discounted city car parking
• Fully laundered uniforms
- Job type
- North Sydney, Australia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract