As the Event Sales & Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for the administrative support to the Event Sales & Planning team. The Event Sales & Planning Coordinator will handle enquires, deal with the coordination of internal meetings, support with preparation of reports and any other administrative tasks directed by Director of Event Sales & Planning.
About The Hyatt Regency Sydney
A career as Event Sales & Planning Coordinator with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
Hyatt Regency Sydney is Australia''s largest hotel and our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
As The Event Sales & Planning Coordinator you will be required to provide the Director Event Sales & Planning team with secretarial and administrative support.
This position is for an experienced administrator who thrives in a busy environment and is looking for a challenging career. You must have above average skills in MS Office, excellent communication skills and have the ability to take initiative when required.
Your ability to prioritize and identify deadlines for the team and delivery on these deadlines is another key responsibility.
• This is a crucial role and the successful candidate must thrive in a high pressure and rewarding team environment, looking for a career with a hospitality leader.
• You will possess excellent organizational and time management skills, all of which will be complimented by your articulate verbal and written communication skills.
• Business acumen, initiative, conscientious, outgoing, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, able to work with purpose.
• Excellent personal presentation.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• CBD Location
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Dry Cleaning
• Career progression
• A busy work environment where no two days are the same
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible