A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced guest service officer to join our team in the Communication Centre.
The main duties of this role is to answer all internal and external telephone calls promptly, to assist with any general hotel enquiries or requests, place In Room Dining orders and handle any enquiries in Australia’s largest hotel. This role will suit an experienced Guest Service Officer or someone with exceptional Hotel experience wanting to transfer to the Front Office Department. This position requires you to be available for a 7 day rotating roster including overnights.
The ideal candidates will possess:
• Previous experience in 5 star Front Office or Hotel environment
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible