At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
Hyatt Regency Sydney is the largest upscale full service hotel in Australia with a total of 892 rooms. The hotel also features our Regency club lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3,700 square meters of new state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
Working as part of a large Front Office team, you will report directly to the Assistant Front Office Manager and work closely with a team of Guest Service Officers. This role requires you to effectively monitor the operations of the Guest Services by providing support and guidance to fellow associates to ensure a successful and effective operation.
• Proven leadership qualities can foster an open and supportive environment
• A guest focus & effective complaint handling skills
• Ensure standards are achieved and standards maintained
• Assisting with any emergency calls
Our Expectations include:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Front Office position, experience in a 5 star property is highly regarded.
• Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal is essential
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning, evening and overnight shifts.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
• Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
• Discounted city car parking
• Fully laundered uniforms
- Job type
- North Sydney, Australia
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible