As a Banquet Manager, you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through management of the daily operation of the banquet department. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability. This position will be directed and supervised by a Department Head or General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on routine operational tasks and supervising others in their operational assignments.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as business dictates
- Have one or more years of experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Meets and/or speaks with potential groups to discuss and schedule banquet functions.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Reviews event orders with clients; responds quickly to last minute changes; answers questions to customer’ satisfaction.
- Assists in the arrangement and supervision of the set up of banquet space to ensure timely and accurate room arrangements.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assists/Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Deco District, Tulsa, OK, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible