The Hyatt Regency Tulsa Hotel is in need of full time banquet setup personnel. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 60 days of full time employment.
401K after 90 days of employment.
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 450 hotels and resorts with more than 63,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels.Requirements
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm atmosphere at all times.
- Be familiar with hotel standard operating procedures.
- Interact with all guests and employees in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space and storage areas to include the carpets, walls, walks, windows, and heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Job type
- Deco District, Tulsa, OK, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible