At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Guest Experience Manager will have oversight of the guest experience staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services. They will oversee, Guest Services, VIP Lounge, PBX/Concierge Services. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to; training, staff development, payroll, P&L review, and scheduling.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You''re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year previous front office supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is a must, weekends, nights and holidays as business demands.
- Job type
- Tysons, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible