At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, professional customer service individual to join the Guest Services team as a Bell Attendant.
Bell Attendants are critical in creating a meaningful arrival and departure experience for all hotel guests. This role is in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It is important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
This position will require the associate to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to Evening, Graveyard, Holidays and Weekends.
The wage rate starts at $13.56 per hour plus gratuities, after six months the wage increases $15.82 per hour plus gratuities, and after one year the wage rate increases to $18.08 per hour plus gratuities.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess refined and professional verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to work various and flexible shifts including weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons, evenings and graveyard shifts) as required by business needs
- Must have valid BC Driver''s License
- Must have a clean and most recent Driver''s Abstract record
- Must have at least one year of previous customer service experience
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
- Good knowledge of the city is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing throughout shift
- Frequent walking throughout the shift
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs, ladders and ramps
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 50 pounds frequently
- Job type
- Central, Vancouver, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible