At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, organized, and hardworking guest services orientated Regular Housekeeping Houseperson to join the Housekeeping team.
The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This position is in-charge of stocking and inventory of housekeeping supplies. Housekeeping duties would also include deep cleaning of guest rooms and assist room attendants with linen. Candidate must have good communication and organization skills and the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
Starting wage is $17.03 per hour; after 6 months wage is $19.86 per hour; after 1 year wage is $22.70 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You''re more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts especially weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons, and evenings)
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum or no supervision
- Must be an excellent team player with a positive and helpful attitude
- Must be physically fit to perform and complete all duties as required
- Must be able to provide genuine service to all guests
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Previous housekeeping experience in office, resorts, cruise ships or hotels is an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying a moderate amount of weight
- Frequent kneeling and bending
- Frequent reaching above head level
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
- Capable of performing repetitious duties
- Job type
- Central, Vancouver, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration