At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Planning Manager''s primary focus is servicing Sale bookings. This position acts as the liaison between Meeting Planners and the hotel staff. Responsibilities include: administering the Sales agreement, detailing all Food, Beverage and A/V needs, managing room blocks and pick up, billing instructions and final review.
Event Planning Managers also host site inspections, maintain strong customer relationships, participate and may lead event meetings, and other staff meetings, and work as a team member with the sales and catering staff. The manager also works closely with an assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel event planning or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented, organized and be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Prefer two years hotel experience or completed Event Management trainee program
- Preferd candidate has completed PSS or equivalent training
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Northwest Washington, Washington, DC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible