This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of banquet events at the Hyatt Regency Wichita. This person supervises event room set up, service and maintenance of all banquet functions and equipment. This role requires a highly detailed and organized candidate that will take responsibility in creating an amazing experience for our guests.
This position is heavy on the operations side of Food & Beverage. Candidates must have the desire & stamina to work long hours, work on their feet all day, walk the convention space daily, and assist with the execution of all banquet events. This is not a desk job.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift a moderate weight and be on feet for majority of shift.
- Computer proficiency required.
- A positive attitude with the ability to help foster a positive work environment.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Wichita, KS, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible