As a Food & Beverage Server Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting Servers to ensure guest have a flawless dining experience. You will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service. Server Assistants are responsible for assisting Servers to ensure guests have a flawless dining experience. This will primarily involve bussing and cleaning tables, replenishing table settings, preparing beverage orders, running food orders, and maintaining a sanitary work environment.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Become informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Job Duties include: Replenishing table settings, busing tables, running food orders, cutting fruits, keeping the bar stocked, washing glassware, keeping glassware replenished.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible