As a Security Officer, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals by ensuring the safety and security of the hotel guests. This is a highly visible role which requires exceptional customer service orientation, team spirit, problem solving skills, and a true desire to satisfy the needs of others.The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Security experience
- Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Works as a team with staff and departments for the well-being of the hotel and guests.
- Patrol allocated areas of hotel and property as directed and watches for suspicious, irregular, prohibited, or dangerous activities, situations, or persons, as outlined in hotel policy.
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Calls police, fire department, or ambulance in cases of medical emergency, or any dangerous or threatening condition such as fire, presence of unauthorized persons, or non-compliant violators of hotel policy.
- Inspects and adjusts security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible