At Hyatt Residence Club, the Housekeeping Inspector supervises the operations of the housekeeping staff by promoting a safe environment and ensuring quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction, also responsible for protection of assets and minimal expenses.
- Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and provide performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, public areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, SOPs and health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquiries to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel, guest, staff and company assets.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred
- Flexibility in work hours, scheduled days; must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Sarasota, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible