As Houseperson, you will
- Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
- Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
- Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
- Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it’s needed.
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Santa Rosa, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible