At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. A Driver safe and efficiently transports guests to local destinations by operating a hotel car, van or shuttle. This role requires precise communication and coordination with the hotels communication base and compliance with local driving regulations. Drivers are frequently asked general information about the hotel, give recommendations on the surrounding area, and are required to assist the passengers during the loading and unloading process. Ensuring that the vehicle is clean fueled, and any necessary service communicated to appropriate person is required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a face paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Refined verbal skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- CDL License preferred
- Must be able to work out doors and greet guests from front entrance or lobby entrance
- Job type
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible