The Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and will assist in planning and directing initiatives necessary to meet the business objectives of the Sales Office. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and organized with a minimum of two (2) years proven successful sales management experience.
Must possess strong leadership by-example qualities. Must be able to assist in leading a sales team in a fast paced positive professional work atmosphere, and assist in recruiting, training, and be held accountable for site monthly goals. Must be Computer literate, organized and result oriented. Must demonstrate the ability to coach, council, and mentor sales executives.
- Vacation Ownershipt sales experience required
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- San Antonio, TX, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible