Provide services to Owners, Exchangers & Rental Guests that include but are not limited to: assisting guests in mapping out their vacation agenda, providing excellent customer service to guests, responding to any resort concerns.
- Consistently provide superior guest services, always demonstrating the excellence of Hyatt Residence Club and our core values.
- Accurately qualify eligibility for promotional preview offers, inviting guests to the appropriate preview opportunity, according to specific program guidelines.
- Offer approved premiums (gifts) to guests, as additional incentives for attending the preview.
- Fully inform every guest about the details and time expectations of the preview, and carefully review the specific “order of the day” with each guest, ensuring a positive guest experience with no unpleasant surprises.
- Coordinate the preview reservation for the guest, endeavoring to arrange a convenient time for a thorough preview with the possibility of a purchase , and ensuring that all related paperwork, including guest invitations , are accurately completed, initialed and signed according to department standards.
- Provide guests with local tourism destination information including suggestions on attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Job type
- Key West, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible