When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Strategy team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and administration of analytical and reporting solutions and the execution of reporting needs, data gathering, trend analysis and communications of findings and recommendations to support Growth Initiatives.
• Proactively identify and instigate new growth opportunities, deliver effective processes, structure ways of working across the organization to deliver growth
• Own individual work streams of larger growth initiatives, and manage on a day-to-day basis
• Lead meetings with IHG leadership (i.e., VPs, SVPs and above)
• Assist Director of Growth with tracking of performance metrics to deliver base plan and key growth initiatives
• Analyze operating, forecast, and market information for issues of concern regarding trends, competitive position, performance against strategic or tactical expectations, impact of changes in business environment, etc.
• Develop materials and presentations for meetings with senior leadership, board, or Owners, including crafting narratives in Word or PowerPoint with limited oversight or revisions
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible