What''s your passion? Whether you''re into jogging, reading or sky-diving, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we''re looking for a Analyst, Investment Analysis to join our fun and energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
Provide support for IHG’s regional development efforts including:
• Conduct research, financial analyses, and pro-forma financial projections of new development and renewal projects;
• Assist to prepare presentation of proposals and pitches to potential Owners;
• Responsible to prepare and coordinate approval papers taking into consideration IHG’s guidelines;
• Responsible to drive Renewal Reviews
• Support various Global Finance and EMEAA Finance related projects;
• Carry out other related assignments as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Head of Investment Analysis, Asia:
Market Study and Deal Analysis
- Perform in-depth financial analyses of new development opportunities from a financial and strategic perspective. Work with internal stakeholders (Development, Commercial and Operations teams, Design & Engineering, etc) to produce pro-forma financial projections and analyses, including reviewing local market demand, identifying key competitors, conducting SWOT analyses, and establishing pro-forma market positioning of hotels. May also work with external firms on feasibility studies and market research. For projects involving IHG investment, undertake necessary research, financial projections and investment analysis to determine whether it will fulfil IHG''s criteria.
- Assist to prepare proposal packages or presentation for review by potential owner / developer, tailoring the contents to cater to the development project where applicable. Join and present in Owner meetings and pitches.
Deal Approval Documentation
- Responsible to prepare and coordinate papers/reports for deal approvals, including submissions to regional and global deal approving committees.
- Responsible to coordinate renewal reviews and drive approval process for upcoming renewals.
Global Finance and EMEAA Finance Projects
- From time to time support various Global Finance and AMEA Finance related projects.
Staying Updated on Hotel Market Trends
Keep up-to-date on regional hotel market trends.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible