When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who will work closely with the Category Strategy & Delivery Business Planning team on the development and delivery of market leading brand delivery and planning. The role has two main areas of responsibility. The first area requires working across different functional teams to deliver leading edge brand solutions to the Global Marketing team. This involves the assessment of brand performance, identification of issues and opportunities and consolidation of content to enable solutions across new areas of development.
The second area of responsibility is to assist with the integration of and alignment with Global Brand Management (GBM) and regional priorities to help the organization transition to a three year planning cycle, while also supporting the annual brand planning process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
Brand Strategy and Development
- Consolidation of project data and internal performance metrics
- Assist in Identifying and capturing key regional challenges and opportunities across portfolio of brands based on consumer insights, brand health tracking, competitive intelligence, market developments and feedback from internal functions (e.g. S&M, Development, Operations)
- Synthesize key findings to effectively develop and articulate working hypotheses
- Support planning efforts facilitate greater understanding of key commercial levers and best practices across brand metrics
Tracking and Reporting of Brand Initiatives
- Monitor reporting submissions for accuracy, timeliness, completion and output expectations. Identify opportunities for improvement, gain buy-in across team, and implement changes to the reporting process as needed.
- Support the Manager of Delivery and Planning in developing reports for the senior leadership team on the brand initiatives across the Brands and Marketing Team
Annual Brand Planning
- Support development and communication of three year plans for each of our brands
- Work cross-functionally to establish a regular tracking process for Brand Plans to Win for AMER
- Support as key point of brand team in annual Strategy Review Meeting preparation and planning
- Establish integrated regional communications strategies through active stakeholder management, including presentation and syndication of plans with key senior executives
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible