IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world''s largest hotel companies and we are looking for people just like you to join our award winning team in Makati!
We are a contact centre. We are not a BPO and we are hiring directly for an Associate Manager for Global Revenue Management!
Among our many brands, InterContinental, Kimpton Hotels, Hualuxe, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Even Hotels, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites, we have over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries. We were recently named one of the top 100 employers in the United States by Fortune Magazine. IHG Rewards Club is the World''s most Global Loyalty Hotel Program. It is a travel rewards program that allows members to earn points in a variety of ways, making it easy for them to enjoy exciting trips and brand name merchandise.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Oversee a team that is tasked to design, development and testing of complex data warehouse extracts and reporting in order to meet the data and reporting needs for all internal client groups. Responsible for creating and supplying business critical information to operations and upper management on a regular basis to support Web and Interactive Marketing, World Wide Sales, Reservations and Customer Care, Channel Integration, Americas Sales and Finance, Loyalty Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Revenue Management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact for key internal clients such as Web and Interactive Marketing, World Wide Sales, Reservations and Customer Care, Channel Integration, Americas Sales and Finance, Loyalty Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Revenue Management
- Develop highly complex data extracts using SQL and ensure requirements are developed in accordance with specified business and technical requirements.
- Maintain relationships with DRM/GSM management and develop a strong working knowledge of the business functional area that they support (Web and Interactive Marketing, World Wide Sales, Reservations and Customer Care, Channel Integration, Americas Sales and Finance, Loyalty Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Revenue Management).
- Design and build standard reporting queries for individual decision support system users.
- Design and publish standard periodic reporting for departmental user groups.
- Provide ad hoc query support to all Business Analytics clients.
- Apply analytical techniques to one or more disciplines. May perform statistical analyses and create accurate charts, tables and graphs in the correct format and within established time frames as required. Select and use appropriate software to effectively analyze data. Compile and analyze information. Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to appropriate staff.
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible