Recommend a friend - Band 7 USD
Do you see yourself as an Associate Portfolio Revenue Manager?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Associate Portfolio Revenue Manager will consult with assigned hotels in the development and management of revenue yield strategies encompassing most facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, market segmentation, business mix, selling strategies in accordance with worldwide best practices. Facilitate the successful implementation of revenue management strategies with an assigned portfolio of hotels. Provide support coverage in the absence of Portfolio Revenue Manager (s) as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Perform data analysis and strategic consulting and strategy implementation for an assigned portfolio of hotels contracted under the Revenue Management for Hire (RMH) service model.
- Complete tactical system changes in accordance with (RMH) service level agreements and IHG revenue management strategy.
- Manage assigned team in hotel Revenue Management calls as needed.
- Maintain database of information to assist in identifying trends for the purpose of improving assigned portfolio and individual hotel performance.
- Manage assigned team with tactical revenue management duties.
- Work individually with hotels in area of assignment to implement brand and regional pricing strategies, yield strategies, selling strategies and revenue management best practices. Investigate and communicate new ways to capture optimal revenue potentials. Provide feedback to Global Brand Services/Revenue Management to ensure hotel needs and revenue-generating improvements are incorporated into system enhancements or best practices.
- Consult with key managerial groups and applicable personnel (i.e. Franchisees, Principal Correspondents, General Managers, Hotel Revenue Managers, CMH Operations Teams, etc.) to identify hotel issues/concerns in regards to revenue improvement plans. Monitor, identify and persuasively communicate needed changes to existing tactical and strategic plans to optimize revenue potential and RGI position.
- Audit Key assigned hotel strategies and tactics to ensure revenue maximization is realized, best practices are utilized, marketing program compliance is enforced and appropriate channel distribution is realized. Mentor hotel management staff to excel in all of these areas. Create and distribute timely strategy call recap(s) for assigned hotel teams on a rotating basis.
- Job type
- United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible