Recommend a friend - Band 6
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Procurement and Cost Efficiency is a dynamic team with global reach. We nurture and develop strategic relationships with our supply base, enabling us to maximize value for IHG and our Owners. We partner internally to bring commerciality across our business and directly support the delivery of our Brand programs. We are strategic in our view, with fast-paced execution. It’s an exciting place to be, where you will no doubt learn a lot and be able to make a real impact!
The purpose of this role is to collaborate with the brand team and support the Brand Supply Chain Director in the development of an end-to-end supply chain strategy to meet the brand’s objectives. This role will support supply chain commercialization of brand programs and platforms – driving competitive advantage for owners and IHG. As such, the Brand Supply Chain Manger is the day to day interface into the Brand, Guest Experience Shared Service ecosystem teams, representing the single point of accountability for Procurement delivery of brand projects. A focus for this role will be the development and maintenance of a robust supply chain program plan to effectively leverage Procurement resources in support brand design & development projects.
• Support Director in design of global supply chain strategy for assigned brand programs to mitigate risk and deliver key metrics
• Lead the day to day interface into the Agile ecosystems for assigned brand programs
• Develop and maintain robust brand supply chain program calendar, enabling proactive management of Category and/or Sourcing Ops support needs on brand programs.
• Ensure usage of Preferred Suppliers and Category strategies and when needed, translate brand objectives into briefs for category and/or sourcing/ops teams
• Coordinate programs across multiple projects, categories and teams to ensure consistency
• Continuous improvement through value engineering on cost per key, year over year, benchmarked to competition
• Return on investment assessment through post project review
• Create and maintain summaries and reporting for leadership
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible