When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Analytics team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Work as part of a team of analysts providing analytical support related to IHG global booking distribution call center channel. Use quantitative analysis to produce insights that directly lead to business growth. Leverage story telling capabilities to influence business partners to take action on insight based recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Produce insightful deep dives into performance of IHG Call Center operations, Call Center programs and overall Call Center Channel performance.
• Communicate channel performance outcomes with channel leaders. Summarize complex concepts in easy to understand terms so business activities can be taken. Develop and deliver presentations to channel leaders
• Drive channel performance outcomes by driving insights and performing adhoc analysis.
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for learning models or data analysis
• Use data mining software, forecasting models, and statistical/computational models to achieve analytical objectives such as maximizing revenue and channel mix
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible