Recommend a friend - Band 8 USD
Do you see yourself as the Coordinator, Program Delivery?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Assist in the coordination of daily activities and special projects to support departmental business operations for PIP, Plan Review, and/or the Franchise Operations department and/or Multi-Brand Operations team. Perform a variety of administrative duties, and become conversant with all Quality and PIP Consultant responsibilities and evaluation processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Assist in completing and/or coordinating activities as related to assigned special projects in Franchise Operations; assist in establishing and/or communicating project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
• Prepare, distribute and mail Property Improvement Plans (“PIP”s), and various related documents.
• Research and compile a variety of moderately complex data to include creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information; may require some analysis of data. Develop and maintain internal databases with all permanent PIP, Quality and Core Mod records of each project for inclusion in monthly status reports for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers in the Americas Division.
• Administratively support assigned Quality Consultants, PIP Consultants and Plan Review Consultants. Assist in coordination of scheduled visits, project tracking, and other related functions.
• Coordinate the resolution of all Quality/PIP Consultant computer hardware and software problems to ensure Consultants’ productivity is maintained at all times.
• Support Franchise Operations by preparing a variety of departmental reports/presentations, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested; may create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software.
• Responsible for coordinating all Owner/GM visits to department; creating all necessary reports, compiling internal documents and slides.
• Develop full understanding of Holiday Inn Brands, Crowne Plaza and Intercontinental Standards Manual and Quality Consultant Standard Operating Procedures Manual, in order to field and answer any and all calls from hotels and owners in reference to standards. Answer inquiries related to daily activities of work area, and act as a liaison between assigned work area and internal or external contacts to convey appropriate information. Assist in responding to and/or resolving internal/external inquiries regarding problems, complaints, and/or general information.
• Negotiate costs of and coordinate departmental/regional meetings. Coordinate QC/PIP Consultants camera/film purchase, cell phone and supply program to ensure that consultants have adequate equipment at all times and monitor budgets accordingly.
• Assist in monitoring costs of projects and ensure that invoices/bills are accurate; ensure proper coding and forwarding of invoices to accounts payable; maintains tracking and reporting systems, if appropriate.
• Compose, type and monitor correspondence; review documents for typographical accuracy and format. May coordinate and expedite flow of work of the department; follow-up on pending matters; communicate and interpret departmental instructions. May maintain appointment calendars; coordinate incoming mail; set up and maintain filing systems, etc. Maintain and purge chronological files for assigned areas within the Franchise Ops department. Perform a variety of other daily administrative support and coordination duties as assigned.
Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible