IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries. We create Great Hotels, Guests Love® everyday for millions of people and we are looking for people just like you to join our award-winning team.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
We are a contact centre. We are not a BPO and we are hiring directly for our Customer Care and Reservations Teams.
Our Manila team is looking for a Customer Care Representative - GDS Process Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all service information provided through the airline reservation systems to ensure exposure to the consumer and accessibility for the intermediary of national and local marketing programs on a global basis.
- Present feedback to Travel Agencies, Guests, Internal and External Partners, Hotels and franchisees to emphasize opportunities available to them through automation interfaces with other systems according to the specific needs and strategies of their corresponding properties.
- Initiate/Facilitate requests for improvements to the functionality and design of the tools used by the GDS Help Desks globally to achieve better customer service results and greater efficiency.
- Manage the resolution process with each airline reservation system and Indirect Distribution system to achieve best results for all SCH brands. Ensure all activities are in accordance with the contractual agreements between each airline reservation system by reviewing activities and resolving discrepancies.
- Manage operations for GDS/Airline system mapping and the Worldwide Corporate Account Program.
- Ensure that the rates are viewable and bookable in systems. Facilitate troubleshooting and give possible resolutions to their problems.
- Manage all reservations made via the Extranet by manually uploading into HOLIDEX Plus
- Composes monitors and reviews correspondence to different Global Distribution channels and external contacts regarding inquiries, requests, complaints and general information.
- Acts as liaison between assigned work areas to internal/external contacts to convey appropriate information. Responsible for doing a variety of administrative duties, become familiar with Global Distribution responsibilities, processes and assist in the making and coordination of special projects to support departmental business operations.
- Job type
- Makati, Philippines
- Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible