When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Strategy at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can be the one stop shop or hub for driving all strategy, consultation and performance for our business partner teams within the channel. Digital Business Partner Support manager coordinates among stakeholders, product managers for channel, delivery resources, analytics and more. In many instances manage the end to end product lifecycle from idea inception through development and launch, leveraging specialists, operators, and stakeholders along the way. Work with stakeholders to define mutually beneficial product needs via a “roadmap” of initiatives mapped out over a predetermined cycled timeline and consult on ideas generate by partner teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Lead consultation on, development and implementation of product strategy: future state based on deep understanding of how the business works, incorporating customer insights, markets, competition, and distribution capabilities as well as the potential “game changing” new functionality and capabilities IHG will require to compete.. This should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including small enhancement and content refreshments to existing products as well as new product needs.
● Measure product performance and lead performance improvement initiatives. Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities once implemented.
● Drive new product development – through the writing of sound business requirements based on capabilities which will define the functionality in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products
● Communicate product information: including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, sales tools training tools and competitive information to stakeholders. Provide status updates to PMO for regular reporting cycles.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible