When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
At IHG, we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Perform a variety of duties for managers and/or department of an assigned business unit. Coordinate special projects for the assigned department to support business operations. Serve as a resource for the assigned department or unit, answering questions and providing general program information or follow up as needed. Maintain departmental paperwork, files, logs and reports, and assist in creating or researching pertinent information for the manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
Note: No attempt is made to be all-inclusive. Although incumbents may not perform all duties, those listed represent the nature, level, and difficulty of responsibilities common to positions in this job.
● Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned special projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
● Research and compile a variety of moderately complex data to include creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information; may require some analysis of data.
● Prepare a variety of departmental reports and/or presentations, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested; may create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software as needed.
● Monitor and report variances to departmental budgets or track departmental spend information to help maintain operating controls.
● Answer inquiries related to daily activities/programs of work area, and act as a liaison between assigned work area and internal or external contacts to convey appropriate information. Respond to and/or resolve internal/external inquiries regarding problems or complaints as needed. Maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information; explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental information; anticipating problems or questions; or referring customers to appropriate contacts within the unit, department or division.
● Compose and prepare clear and concise correspondence as requested or required. Review documents, logs, reports or other work products for typographical accuracy and format.
● Perform administrative support duties as assigned to facilitate the smooth operation of the assigned work area. Prepare reports, charts, presentation data, or logs as required and according to established specifications.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible