When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can provide insight driven and research qualified brand communications that improves brand engagement, brand preference and ultimately RGI for the Luxury and Lifestyle Brands. It is secondly to propose commercially and insight-driven plans to optimize media and channel strategy, overseeing short term revenue driving activities for the Luxury and Lifestyle Brands and developing and executing global and multi-regional promotions. Additional responsibility for co-ordination and optimization of regional marketing VPs planning and execution of regional brand and tactical initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Collaborates with Luxury and Lifestyle brand teams to establish broad and specific marketing objectives to support business goals and long and short-term business plans for Luxury and Lifestyle brands
- Translates Marketing Objectives into specific, actionable and measurable annual Marketing Communications action plan, develops budget and is responsible for execution and measurement of the plan
- Leads, supervises and evaluates the activity of Tactical marketing team, provides growth and learning environment and opportunities.
- Deliver brand media campaigns with frequency and reach to move the dial on preference, awareness and attribute perception
- Brief and direct agencies as appropriate to ensure the brand creative strategy communicates the brand positioning via print and TV commercials
- Ensure effective business control, market and media analysis
- Create promotional strategy and implement multi-territory brand partnerships
- Leverage Global Media sponsorship components above the line, online, and via editorial and advertising to 1) increase brand recall for advertising 2) move attribute perception positively 3) improve consideration
- Procure, negotiate and develop brand sponsorship and partnerships to 1) Accelerate brand preference for Luxury and Lifestyle Brands via association with a prestige brand 2) Provide a platform to create “in the know” events for all stakeholders (developers, clients, investors, consumers) 3) Assist development to capture greater supply share by securing developments
- Develop and Direct tactical marketing strategy for key 5 owned hotels and 150 managed hotels in 70 countries in line with revenue objectives
- Lead development of pricing strategy for brand globally in collaboration with VP Revenue Management to be available across all system channels and reduce reliance on discounting
- Direct management/implementation of brand’s agreed channel strategy, creating promotional strategies to drive increased website usage, lead generation and brand engagement
- Build understanding of system channel optimization to educate regional marketing team on a tactical channel use for revenue optimization
- Develop and implement global and multi-regional promotional programs
- Assist regions with local promotional development and execution as required
- Share best practice and economies of scale between regions
- Manage strategic relations between Luxury and Lifestyle Brands, revenue management, and all Distribution marketing departments
- Provide assistance to hotel based sales and marketing personnel as requested
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed business goals
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible