When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can develop marketing strategies, annual marketing plans, annual demand creation plans and 3-5 year commercial strategic plans to strengthen the product positioning and the portfolio’s commercial objectives. This individual will also serve as champion and guardian of key brand marketing and commercial initiatives to drive growth and development of assigned brands.
This posting is for 3 positions:
- Director, Global Brand & Commercial Performance
- Director, Global Brand & Commercial Performance Hotel Indigo / EVEN
- Director, Americas, Brand & Commercial Performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Deliver enterprise leading expertise in the articulation of the target guest for assigned brand(s). Develop critical learning objectives, and lead quantitative and qualitative analyses that deliver industry-leading insights in the demographic profile, current / future needs, and motivations, as well as drivers of purchase and satisfaction for our most valuable consumers.
- Develop and/or refine the brand’s core proposition, including its guiding principles and the brand’s ambition for what it will represent in the mind and heart of its target guest around the world.
- Deliver primary leadership to key agency and internal partners in the strategic and tactical delivery of integrated marketing planning (including campaign design and prioritization), program development, execution, and performance management.
- Oversee and steward insightful brands performance analyses including key brand health metrics, trends in guest demand, price/value perceptions, competitive assessment, and impact of marketing investment.
- Serve as a brands lead for the co-development of high-leverage channel strategies and promotional efforts designed to convert demand into room nights.
- Develop and steward impactful intermediate (3-5 years) marketing strategies to both drive demand and affinity for the brand, while supporting Company’s overall business objectives. Partner with brand leadership and the Guest Experience Director to develop, define, and deliver core brand strategies that tie back the brand’s ambition.
- Provide guidance and support towards the development of local/regional marketing programs throughout the world region, in coordination with Unique Geographies commercial leads.
- Assist Sales and Franchise Development in the achievement of commercial targets by supporting major presentations and efforts to target new consumer acquisition and potential franchisees.
- Lead assigned function within established budgetary and manpower plans; establish goals, performance standards, and operating procedures for assigned functions. Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budgets. Maintain and monitor marketing spend against budget, ensuring the continual maximization of working dollars spent against major product and brand priorities.
- Coach and develop team members; hire, fire, assess, discipline, document performance, recommend salary and classification changes. Act as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff to help meet established schedules and/or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible