What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Procurement and Cost Efficiency is a dynamic team with global reach. We nurture and develop strategic relationships with our supply base, enabling us to maximize value for IHG and our Owners. We partner internally to bring commerciality across our business and directly support the delivery of our Brand programs. We are strategic in our view, with fast-paced execution. It’s an exciting place to be, where you will no doubt learn a lot and be able to make a real impact!
The role of a Procurement Business Partner is to be a change agent by using consultative skills to provide professional procurement advice to senior leaders on their business objectives, challenges and strategy. A Procurement Business Partner''s essence is helping the business be better at what they do, deliver opportunities and creating value for all parties. The purpose of this role is to partner with the Commercial & Technology (C&T) organization''s senior leadership team to focus on commercial & technology strategy, leading change and efficiency projects, playing an advisory role to executives and their teams, and being the primary representative for the Procurement organization.
• To provide appropriate and credible senior level commercial challenge and guidance up to and including EVP, SVP and VP levels to drive sustainable improvement in procurement and cost efficiency
• Responsible for providing external insight and innovation to senior stakeholders.
• Responsible for supporting strategic functional corporate programs to deliver margin benefit and operating efficiency.
• To communicate to both internal and external stakeholders to understand and clarify procurement needs so that expectations can be met and exceeded.
• Partner with procurement category management teams to embed strategic initiatives across the business & ensure procurement processes are understood and leveraged
• Partner with the business to drive cost consciousness & improvement
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible