When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Sarah you’re a tennis player and avid scuba diver too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Hotel & Owner Procurement Solutions will invest time and resource to nurture and build our relationships with hotels and owners across the globe. This area will be the bridge between our hotels and PaCE and will work with our owners to drive strong Brands through leveraging scale and consistency. They will deliver the supply chain systems & solutions that we develop into our hotels, helping us to be Outstanding To Do Business With in our owners eyes through maximizing owner ROI (Return On Investment) and making things simple for them. Reporting directly to the VP for this role is global in scope requiring great Owner and hotel insights and development of IHG''s Owner offer.
Join the Atlanta Procurement Team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger. What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can...
- Develop marketing, communication and engagement strategy for hotel buying programs globally
- Implement strategy for hotel buying programs in all regions across CMH (Company Managed Hotels) and Franchise network
- Optimize adoption of hotel buying platforms regionally to simplify access for hotels and owners to hotel deals put in place by category teams
- Manage and drive compliance to buying programs globally by owners and hotels in CMH and Franchise network
- Incorporate owner feedback into buying programs and deployment globally
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible