Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Drive the development, implementation and operation of both strategic and tactical programs designed to enhance revenue management services penetration and deliver significant competitive advantage for the Company. Incumbent will be responsible for the performance and business trend analysis, process evaluation, budgeting, field-level training, and deployment of Company resources to achieve strategic objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach and develop direct reports to ensure a good level of productivity and consistency in the consulting process.
- Provide guidance to direct reports in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with internal departments as needed to escalate consistent issues or noted trends and bring resolution.
- Accompany direct reports on hotel visits occasionally to assist in training and ensure teams are providing effective problem analysis/resolution.
- Identify training opportunities within the team and coordinate/facilitate training at regional events to eliminate gaps.
- Develop and implement innovative revenue performance strategies to assist Franchise Performance Support teams in assigned markets.
- Guide team in finding the best approach for implementing and communicating strategic plans and new company initiatives when deployed to hotel locations.
- Champion the ways of working and operating model for WHSD.
- Drive revenue performance and delivery of our Winning Metrics
- Work with team and other key stakeholders to assess competitive data, brainstorming on new ideas to better implement strategies, developing innovative consulting or organizational tools, researching trends, planning for implementation of targeted programs to hotels, etc.).
- Develop and present at leadership and regional meetings in the assigned geographic region or brand.
- Lead assigned functions within established budgetary and resource plans; establish performance standards, and operating procedures. Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budgets.
- Asset Responsibility for the team – Ensure that Company vehicles and training resources, computers and audio-visual equipment are properly transported, secured and maintained.
Education – Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Business, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience in hotel operations.
Experience – 12 years progressive work-related experience in the hospitality industry, with RMH, sales or multi-unit hotel management experience desired. At least 5 years of experience managing teams and leading significant complex projects desired.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Demonstrated experience with industry and market trends as they relate to revenue opportunities, and demonstrated ability to drive revenue.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in industry training, including preparation, implementation and delivery of training programs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to use the results of analysis to make effective strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify actions to improve hotel performance and develop an action plan tailored to an individual hotel/account’s needs and sophistication.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration