Recommend a friend - Band 5 USD
Do you see yourself as a Director, Revenue Management - Commercial & CMH, NYC?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Director, Revenue Management - Commercial & CMH, NYC will drive the development, implementation and operation of both strategic and tactical programs designed to enhance revenue management services penetration and deliver significant competitive advantage for the Company. Incumbent will be responsible for the performance and business trend analysis, process evaluation, budgeting, field-level training, and deployment of Company resources to achieve strategic objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Coach and develop On-property Directors of Revenue Management to ensure a good level of productivity and consistency with IHG Revenue Management Strategy.
- Provide guidance to direct reports in problem identification and resolution.
- Work with internal departments as needed to escalate consistent issues or noted trends and bring resolution.
- Identify training opportunities within hotel Revenue management teams and coordinate/facilitate training at regional events to eliminate gaps.
- Develop and implement innovative revenue performance strategies to drive performance in Company Managed hotels in assigned markets.
- Implement and communicate strategic plans and new company initiatives at assigned hotels portfolio.
- Champion the CMH Revenue Management ways of working and Fit for the Future operating model.
- Drive revenue performance and delivery of our Winning Metrics
- Work with team and other key stakeholders to assess competitive data, brainstorming on new ideas to better implement strategies, developing innovative consulting or organizational tools, researching trends, planning for implementation of targeted programs to hotels, etc.).
- Develop and present at leadership and regional meetings in the assigned geographic region or brand.
- Lead assigned functions within established budgetary and resource plans; establish performance standards, and operating procedures. Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budgets.
- Asset Responsibility for the team – Ensure that Company vehicles and training resources, computers and audio-visual equipment are properly transported, secured and maintained.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible