When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is responsible for managing various email programs for InterContinental Hotels Group’s brands and loyalty program to drive engagement and revenue at IHG hotel brands. Support the Global Direct Marketing team and other company stakeholders to develop the strategy for, build, test, and maintain lifecycle marketing and customer journey communications. Analyze, track, and report on project data and assigned marketing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Manage a portfolio of lifecycle and stay-related email communications
- Ensure that email marketing campaigns are in alignment with approved operational plan, budget, and timelines
- Test effectiveness of email marketing strategies and learnings for continuous improvement
- Keep current with competitive landscape, market trends, industry innovations, and best practices across functional areas
- Identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in email campaigns utilizing internal data and industry best practices
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible