IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with a presence in almost 100 countries. We create Great Hotels, Guests Love® everyday for millions of people and we are looking for people just like you to join our award-winning team.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Job Summary –
Provides support to Field Sales Force and Regional Sales Centers by servicing leads through the effective execution of the enquiry handling process, steps to conversion, and the preparation of proposals, quotations, and by cross checking product information between hotels for all brands within the IHG.
Proactively grow and maximize revenue and profit opportunities in the Groups and Meetings segment and fulfillment of leads from developed assigned accounts both dedicated and managed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities–
- Fulfills and where possible exceeds customer expectations in the conversion of their enquiries into an IHG branded hotel with a focus on generating the best levels of revenue
- Where first choice property may not be available, cross sell the customer to another IHG branded property, profiling hotel
- Ensures accurate and timely capture of pertinent data in to the required sales systems
- Develops and delivers the relevant and appropriate documentation to the customer and hotel
- Ensures the timely follow up and pursuit of business with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of the status and pertinent information of potential bookings to initiator and recipient hotel
- Build, maintain, and foster relationships through direct customer contact with Key Stakeholders, clients, and properties
Compensation and Benefits:
- Experience Pay
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- Incentive Programs
- 20% night differential shift
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!
Our portfolio of brands is diverse, unique and exciting. We recapture the glamour of travel with InterContinental® and bring enjoyable travel to everyone with Holiday Inn®. We make business travel really work with Crowne Plaza®and pioneer new concepts to meet changing consumer needs with EVEN®Hotels and HUALUXE®. We’ve built the world’s biggest loyalty brand, IHG® Rewards Club, to show just how much we value our members. IHG’s most important assets, though, are the hundreds of thousands of great people who work with us around the world.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travellers everywhere.
Our reservations/contact centre in Manila is conveniently located at the
I 27-29 Floors RCBC Plaza, Tower 2, Ayala Avenue cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Street, Makati City
S So are you finally ready to get a great career?
A Apply today and see for yourself why IHG is one of the leading hotel companies in the world.
1. Click “Apply Online” and Create (or update) your profile. Upload a copy of your updated Resume.
2. Upload a copy of your SSS ID/ SSS E1 Form and NBI Clearance if available .
IHG® is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Social Media:
I Instagram |
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible