When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Marketing team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can drive integrated strategy for the Customer Loyalty Marketing organization to support IHG’s strategy of delivering preferred brands.
The Head of Loyalty and Membership Performance is responsible for driving an integrated strategy for customer loyalty marketing. He/She reports to the SVP of Global Loyalty & Partnerships and acts a thought partner for the SVP and the Global Loyalty & Partnerships leadership team. He/She works across the organization to influence brand category strategy and integrate loyalty program solutions. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success as a consultant and business partner in loyalty strategy work, the ability to look holistically at the system and understand the impact of the individual parts, and the ability to derive insights from loyalty program analytic and turn them into actionable strategies.
• Drive a 3-year and annual cross-functional strategic plan and insights for all functions within the Loyalty and Partnerships organization which includes Loyalty Programs and extensions, co-brand, partnerships, point products, IHG ventures, program operations, and CRM.
• Lead cross functional Loyalty/ Membership strategic planning, forecasting and analytical activities.
• Lead a global team to provide a central source for delivering key performance metrics and provide reporting to the business on loyalty programs for the greater Customer Loyalty Organization
• Define, develop, and manage a model of system economics for the overall Loyalty eco-system, including owner assessments, consumer pricing, currency value, and pricing dynamics.
• Generate and maintain profiles and segmentations of loyalty members and non members in order to drive insight into customer behavior and effectiveness of program benefits and loyalty marketing.
• Lead and manage ongoing communication strategy and tactics for organizational communications
• Lead planning meetings across Marketing, Global Technology and other teams where applicable
• Direct the execution of special research and analysis project for competitive intelligence purposes
• Maintain close collaboration with IHG Corporate Brand to ensure that IHG Rewards Club has a distinct value proposition which supports the IHG master brand.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible