Recommend a friend - Band 5
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Procurement and Cost Efficiency is a dynamic team with global reach. We nurture and develop strategic relationships with our supply base, enabling us to maximize value for IHG and our Owners. We partner internally to bring commerciality across our business and directly support the delivery of our Brand programs. We are strategic in our view, with fast-paced execution. It’s an exciting place to be, where you will no doubt learn a lot and be able to make a real impact!
The Category Management team is the commercial architect of how we buy from the different supply markets. The team has global responsibility for the supplier and supply markets with several billion dollars of global spend annually. Our category team have an intimate knowledge of the suppliers and coupled with an understanding of business requirements they lead the development of sourcing strategies which deliver benefits to our owners and corporate functions through leveraging scale, managing risk and igniting innovation.
The Head of Category for Marketing is a senior level director role, responsible for ensuring that we are getting the best value from our marketing investment, leveraging our working spend and delivering superior ROI. The Head of Category will work with the stakeholders to shape the global digital and content strategy, improve the efficiency of the marketing investment and work with the marketing teams to help them be better at what they do. We are looking for someone who can bring their experience of the suppliers and supply market to us to shape the development of new ways of thinking on a global scale.
- Create the 3-5 year Category Plan and prioritize the development of L3 Category Strategies
- Develop and execute a pipeline of procurement projects to drive continuous improvement, value, innovation and cost benefits to IHG and Owners; including personal leadership of projects
- Maintain a deep understanding of key supply markets and provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Lead and motivate a multi-location based team; coach and mentor the team and virtual team members
- Provide appropriate and credible senior level commercial challenge up to and including SVP and VP level to ensure that procurement approach is robust and that commercial 3rd party relationships are structured to meet IHG’s needs
- Accountability for supplier relationship management strategy and outcomes
- Partner with business stakeholders to drive cost-consciousness and create a work environment that engages employees at all levels in the business to reduce the total cost of ownership
- Leadership and accountability for operating within the PaCE operating model
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible