When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Franchise Quality team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can plan and perform system-wide product evaluations and quality assessments in an assigned regional area for franchise and CMH (Company Managed) hotels. Develop and track Hotel Action plans for franchise and CMH hotels, and consult with hotel management to review assessment data and recommend strategies for improvement as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
• Work with assigned portfolio of hotels to evaluate and document product quality levels through the use of the standardized Quality Evaluation process and software.
• Schedule and conduct Hotel Opening, Regular, Follow-up, and Special evaluations in order to measure overall quality levels pertaining to physical condition, cleanliness and compliance with Rules for Operation, Design and Construction, Life Safety, and Service Mark Standards. Conduct De-identification evaluations of hotels no longer in the system, to meet stipulations in the License Agreement.
• Consult with hotel management during walk through on opportunities to improve Service Levels and make recommendations on methods for producing these improvements within suggested the time frames. Develop Action Plans as a guide for hotel management, listing any deficiencies, action(s) required for improvement and target dates of completion.
• Discuss assessment results with hotel owners, General Managers or other appointee. Discussions include, but are not limited to, corrective action plans, timing, and recommendations.
• Submit documented results and other supporting criteria relative to each hotel evaluation to the Quality Department. Prepare and provide short recap to business leads recapping the hotel visit, findings and recommendations.
• Participate on any assigned projects.
- Job type
- United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible