When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Instant Service Center team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can answer calls from in-house guests in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with established scripts and standards.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts® we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to:
• Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership
of getting things done.
• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
• Provide guests with information on hotel facilities and services, local directions, and emergency, safety, and security procedures, etc.
• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Be aware and prepare for all in-house group meetings and VIP arrivals.
• Answer phone calls within prescribed time frame, respond to guest’s request in a professional manner and according to established scripts and standards, and dispatch services/resolution in accordance with established procedures. Ensure calls are logged and follow up with guests to ensure total guest satisfaction.
• Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible