Insurance Compliance Analyst – USA & Canada
Based in Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WB
You’ll be responsible for collating, assessing and assisting hotels in insurance license maters for managed and franchised properties for the Americas region. This position interacts with all levels of hotel management and staff to provide support and ensure that timely response is provided for requests.
• Review managed and franchised actions in regards to insurance compliance, including new hotel openings, change of ownerships, and re-licensing in region.
• Confer with hotel representative and/or their insurance providers about any questions they may have about company insurance requirements or any variations thereof.
• Asses hotel to ensure that any franchise with exposures not characteristic to standard hotel operation is referred accordingly.
• You’ll assist in ensuring timely reporting of management information as required
• Providing insurance compliance system support
• Maintain a consistent, high quality customer focused orientation, listen to and communicate with customer to obtain all required information necessary to determine and address their insurance compliance requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
Ideally basic knowledge of insurance, loss prevention and risk management concepts and terms.
Must be detail oriented and extremely organized who can work with minimal supervision.
Can analyze data from licensing agreements and determine if all insurance coverage requirements are met.
Clear and effective verbal and written skills to obtain and convey information to clients, technicians, management and team members as well as producing reports.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone. We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As an Insurance Compliance Analyst at IHG, you’ll enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and games room.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible