Investor Relations Manager
Based in Denham (UB9 5HR), but with frequent meetings in London
If you are an experienced Investor Relations professional and looking for your next challenge within a FTSE 100, then our Investor Relations Manager role could be the role for you.
Who are we?
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a portfolio of successful brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values.
These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top Employer UK 2018 by the Top Employers Institute.
Reporting into the Director, Investor Relations, the IR Manager will assist in delivering the Investor Relations plan, with core responsibilities around process management, financial analysis of results, management of city analysts and investor targeting.
Key responsibilities & activities:
• Consensus monitoring & management using the Vuma tool;
• Build working relationships with sell-side analysts, buy-side analysts and fund managers; dealing with ad hoc enquiries in a timely manner;
• Lead investor targeting work and development of the annual IR plan;
• Participate in investor roadshows, conferences and events;
• Prepare presentations and briefing packs for investor roadshows and ad hoc meeting activity;
• Full involvement in IHG’s quarterly reporting schedule including contributing to the detailed; planning of both messaging and logistics; analysis of reported numbers identifying and drafting; the stock exchange announcement, presentations, scripts, Q&A, key messages;
• Assist with the preparation of all other investor relations communications materials;
• Keep up to date with, and implement, IR best practices.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in Investor Relations, who has excellent all-round communication skills and good commercial acumen. You will have an analytical track record, be able to work under pressure, highly numerate, with good organisational and logistical skills.
Ideally you will have a strong knowledge of, or professional qualification in, accounting techniques (ACA/CIMA, or CFA/MBA) coupled with report, presentation and script writing experience.
As an IHG employee, you will enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include hotel room discounts (available globally) and healthcare support.
We are based in modern offices with around 650 employees based at our corporate Head Office where have parking available on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
Our picturesque office in Denham, Buckinghamshire is easily accessible on the A4/M40. Alternatively, many of our employees commute from London – there are regular trains from London Marylebone taking approx. 20 – 35 minutes, or the Metropolitan or Piccadilly tube lines go to Uxbridge where we provide a free shuttle bus.
If this sounds like your next role - make your application today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
- Job type
- Denham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible