When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Sales team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can manage sales activity focused on the assigned client or list of clients within the designated segment. Focus sales effort on designated accounts and also develop new accounts to meet brand, hotel, and management Company contribution goals. Act as primary point of contact for the relevant accounts to brand management and management companies, and as the acknowledged expert on customer issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Responsible for developing revenue, achieving sales goals and performance optimization of key accounts and customers share of spend targets within their market segment and/or portfolio.
● Introduce and promote major programs and promotions as directed to client base, including IHG Rewards Promotions and Dynamic Rate Agreement Manage RFP (request for purchase) process and implement preferred agreements with target accounts.
● Responsible for cost center budget management as it relates to her accounts within the segment.
● Collaborate sales efforts cross-regionally, across departments and/or across market segments as required to coordinate actions against defined accounts
● Design, produce and maintain appropriate sales reports for internal stakeholders and external key accounts.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible