Do you see yourself as the Manager, Category Strategy & Delivery Business Partner for the Global Marketing team?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Our Global Marketing team, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is currently seeking a Manager, Category Strategy & Delivery Business Partner. As a member of the Global Marketing team, the Manager, Category Strategy & Delivery Business Partner position will work closely with the VP, Global Category Strategy and the Global Marketing strategy team to deliver insightful and company-leading analyses of IHG, markets, and competitors required to evolve and drive execution of IHG''s global strategy. This position will be required to use rigorous analytical and financial modeling skills to construct frameworks and business models to support the creation of long range plans, analyze key issues facing the company, and recommend answers to complex business questions that enable long-term revenue and profit growth.
This posting is for 4 positions:
- Manager, Upscale / Luxury Category Strategy & Delivery Business Partner
- Manager, Mainstream Category Strategy & Delivery Business Partner (2 positions)
- Manager, Strategy Mainstream Growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Enable strategy team members and project leaders to deliver the highest value brand growth initiates by providing analytical support, problem insight, and some elements of project management.
- Build/maintain appropriate financial, market, industry, and consumer models to support planning and analysis work, including work from previous consulting engagements, work developed from other members of the strategy team, and data sources from elsewhere in the organization.
- Provide leadership for workstreams within larger strategy projects.
- Build key relationships with colleagues in other departments and collaborate on data analysis and strategic initiatives.
- Assist Director and Vice President of Strategy with annual business planning process and tracking of performance metrics to deliver base plan and key growth initiatives.
- Develop presentations to support strategy discussions at Leadership Committee, project steering committees, and occasionally Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain/integrate/leverage current information sources of competitor intelligence and industry trends, including ongoing analysis leading to new insights for senior management.
- Identify and capture key regional challenges and opportunities across portfolio of brands based on consumer insights, brand health tracking, competitive intelligence, market developments.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible