When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Commercial & Technology Team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who is responsible for turning business strategy into products and experiences within our Digital Channel, which includes responsive web and native app. Collaboration among business stakeholders, analysts, developers, and functional subject matter experts is critical, ultimately creating create holistic product solutions for customers/stakeholders across our digital touchpoints.
Primary focus areas include the “Platform Arrival Experience”, language strategy, and competitive analysis. This role will manage the end to end product lifecycle from idea inception through development and launch, leveraging designers, usability specialists, operators, and stakeholders along the way.
Key partners and stakeholders include Email, Paid, SEO & Social Teams, eCommerce and Hotel Digital Product Teams, and Global Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Lead development and implementation of product strategy through a deep understanding of customer insights, market and technology trends, competition, and distribution capabilities. This should manifest itself in a roadmap of initiatives including new features and functionality as well as enhancements to existing products.
● Influence stakeholders and senior management on priority of roadmap initiatives, using data-driven decisioning.
● Accountable for product line Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as traffic, next step conversion, and platform performance.
● Create sound business cases around all new products based on needs assessment and projected feasibility. Incorporate a customer-centric approach to all development efforts. Engage appropriate business stakeholders and product support teams early in the process to capture full perspective in creating “best fit” products.
● Measure product performance and lead performance improvement initiatives. Identify and understand the performance drivers and set up ongoing diagnostics and monitoring capabilities.
● Communicate product information, including product roadmap, specifications, value proposition, training tools and competitive information to various stakeholders. Provide status and performance updates to Digital Channel peers and senior management.
● Monitor the changing competitive landscape to identify relevant market solutions, web and native app features and consumer research needs.
● Manage small team consisting of one Product Manager
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible