When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Business Reputation and Responsibility team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger. Position located in Atlanta [Dunwoody], GA.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital Manager, Cyber Metrics and Reporting role, we’re looking for someone who can improve the state of information security at IHG by providing executives with visibility into security controls/gaps and driving prioritized remediation efforts based on the risk appetite of the executive team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
• Responsible for the development and implementation of the Cybersecurity Metrics Reporting strategy, program definition, service and SLA definition; drive daily operations and ensure quality assurance techniques are built into metrics program
• Work with Security Operations resources to identify metrics that align with the NIST CSF, automate the process for pulling data out of security tools and ensure quality assurance reviews of the data are being performed on a monthly basis
• Work with Commercial & Technology (C&T) and BRR leadership to define cybersecurity metrics that align to defined IHG KRIs as well as the NIST’s Computer Security Framework (CSF)
• Develop SVP, VP and Director level scorecards (based on individual responsible for remediation) in Archer, providing real-time reporting of security metrics. Ensure scope of metrics pulled is clearly defined within scorecards/reports.
• Meet regularly with stakeholders/VP to review metrics scorecards in Archer, highlighting key cybersecurity control gaps and trends and following up on remediation status
• Train managers/directors providing metrics on how to build QA reviews into review processes; train remediation owners on how to use Archer/BI tool to pull Information Security metrics data
• Work with security tool owners/Archer Admin to automate metrics data pulls into Archer or other BI tool to make reporting process more efficient; responsible for quality assurance reviews of all metrics data as well as bi-annual reviews of any automated data pulls to ensure accuracy
• Leverage cybersecurity metrics to report, track and communicate remediation progress, developing quarterly “remediation milestones/accomplishments” and presenting to key stakeholders to demonstrate progress
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible