Recommend a Friend: SGD – Band 6
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into pet sitting, home staging or rock painting, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we''re looking for a Manager, Design - Luxury to join our fun and energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
As a member of the Design & Engineering team in EMEAA, your role as a key team player will be predominantly focused on efforts in IMEA and Asia. You will support the delivery of design excellence and best in class hotels which meet our brand standards whilst focusing on appropriate operating models and return on investment for our owners.
In addition, you will support of projects through all stages of the design process from feasibility assessment through concept, design development, construction and delivery to our operating teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Design, Luxury & Lifestyle, IMEA and Asia to understand IHG investment goals, brand strategies and standards for each Hotel project.
- Liaise regularly on design, concept plans, space planning, facility lists, area programs with the Senior Director.
- Work closely with the region’s development team to review the suitability of properties that are considered for acquisition, management or franchise as an IHG branded hotel.
- As part of technical services agreement scope of work, provide technical and design advisory services to owners on IHG branded new build hotel projects in terms of IHG brand and design standards from inception through concept design, detailed design, construction and pre-opening inspection/handover to our operating team.
- Manage the process for Property Improvement Plans (PIP) on existing assets to include on-site evaluations and execution of PIP plans. Ensures that quality of work and standards are followed and maintained at all properties to protect integrity and consistency of brands.
- Work closely with Engineering function within the region to collaborate on issues impacting new, conversion of existing assets or renovation project plans and related costs to ensure objectives are achieved and consistency in standards.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible