When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Global Commercial & Technology team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who will help drive strong user experiences across IHG’s Digital Products suite including Native App’s and Responsive Websites. The designer must be passionate about creating and implementing effective user-centered design and able to work in a highly collaborative and iterative manner with Product leads. Position requires a high awareness of usability factors that drive user behavior, and business results with real-time prototyping capability for both Native App’s and Responsive websites an essential. The Experience Designer will create e-commerce website and application interfaces for several IHG hotel brands, mobile and internal business applications.
Essential duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
● Collaborate with the Digital Channel Product team, User Experience & Design Studio practice groups, business and technical stakeholders to create innovative accessibility compliant user interfaces
● Create design briefs
● Lead iterative design & concept sessions with key stakeholders
● Set up and co-ordinate end to end UserTesting sessions - both online and in-lab.
● Use variety of output methods including proptotypes and comps to communicate design direction
● Create assets (in multiple languages) as needed
● Produce HTML/CSS/Flash/Presentations/Logos as needed
● Attend and contribute to peer review sessions and team meetings
● Stay abreast of new techniques, trends and competitive set products
● Initiate, conceptualize and lead user interface design for Product team based on a thorough understanding of IHG’s hospitality service functionality and usability standards, as set by UX & Design Studio.
● Communicate high level user interface design thoughts to Delivery teams, in the form of high level prototypes or all the way through to detailed specifications and design documents.
● Design user interfaces that are consistent with IHG and brand strategy.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible